Who can enter: The Awards are open to both public and private organisations. The entry process is straightforward and the online entry forms give guidance on what you should include with your entry.
These Awards are for outstanding
projects, innovative products and dynamic people that are promoting
excellence in structural timber in the UK only.
Entry Deadline: You can enter an award category until 09 June 2017
1. Any organisation or project team submitting an entry for more than one category is more than welcome to do, but must use a separate entry form per submission.
2. The judges have the authority to move entries into more applicable categories. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into following the Awards.
3. Entries are limited to a maximum character count per section - any other information must be added as supporting information. The system will not allow you to input additional copy above the character count.
4. Submissions should relate to either ongoing work or any project or example of organisational change that was completed after 01 January 2016.
5. The submission must be accompanied by your organisation's logo and up to four photographs/images of relevance.
6. Receipt of entries will be acknowledged via an automatic email when online form has been submitted.
7. The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry if, in their opinion, it fails to comply with the entry rules.
8. All submissions must be made by 31 May 2017
9. The organisers reserve the right to feature/display submitted material in any editorial or promotional work related to the Awards.
10. Clients must be made aware in advance of any entries that refer to them and the judges may require evidence of client endorsement.